Practice Mobile Use Policy
Due to increase in use of mobile phones in our medical practice premises, surgery has made a policy to advise any patient not to use a mobile phone within the premises based on past experiences as below.
- Children caused lots of inconvenience to the waiting patients by playing games loudly. Parents never controlled the children.
- Children had taken mobile phones with parents to the consulting rooms and caused too much distraction to the clinicians while doing consultation for parents.
- Sleep disturbances caused to the new born babies due to the music noise.
- Some patients had loud conversations near the window opposite to the reception desk, which disrupted the receptionist’s routine work like telephone calls, dealing patients face-to-face, etc.,
- Concerned about use of mobile camera to take picture of someone secretly at the waiting area.
- Patients with sickness waiting for a Clinician, got irritated and complained for not maintaining the quiet and comfortable environment.
To maintain a comfortable atmosphere within the surgery premises and respect other patients, please note the use of mobile phones within the premises not allowed.
Thank you for your understanding and kind co-operation